Chicken daal kebabs are made with boneless chicken and gram lentils. A great kebab recipe that you can keep in your freezer to make quick lunch box every morning. Discover the Mouthwatering Chicken Daal Kebab Recipe by Rida Aftab in Tarka on Masala TV.
[one_third] Prep Time: 10 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 35 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 6[/one_third_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 1 cup gram lentils, boiled
- 1 potato, boiled
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 6 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp hot spices powder
- 2 tbsp crushed red chilies
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Rinse and drain chicken.
- Then chop into small pieces.
- Take a cooking pot, place chicken, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, red chilies, salt, fennel seeds, ginger garlic paste, nutmeg and 1 cup water in it.
- Cook on medium low heat for 20 minutes.
- Increase the heat and cook until all water absorbed.
- Turn off the heat.
- Place cooked chicken, gram lentils and boiled potato in a chopper.
- Chop until well blended.
- Now add eggs, mint leaves, green chilies, chopped onion in it.
- Shape into round kebabs and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry kebabs on each side for 3-4 minute or until golden brown.
- Chicken Daal Kebab are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve with Mint chutney.