Can you resist a tempting, crispy, juicy burger? Well I can’t, for sure. May it be chicken, veggie or fish, bring it on baby.
Zinger Burger is a heart favorite fast food of all ages people especially kids love it. Oh yes, that zinger that makes us drool ..How the HELL do they make it ? Well, here’s the solution mates. Now you can make this versatile burger at home with this easy zinger burger recipe. Just follow My recipe to make these delicious all time favorite burgers.
A thing of beauty, joy forever! This is pure joy, alhumdulillah!
I have given a lot of zinger burger recipes a try but this one seemed to click. Because, it was quick, easy and oh-so perfect! Enough said, let’s make some burgers.
Please your family with homemade Zinger Burger. You may enjoy this crispy zinger burger with Coleslaw salad any time of the day especially at evening.
Bismillah Let’s get started!
Ingredients in Zinger Burger?
How to make The Tastiest Zinger Burger at Home (step by step instructions):
Check it out the Zinger Burger recipe and printable version below!!
Zinger Burger Recipe
For Chicken Marination
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast flattened
- 3 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespon mustard paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cup white plain flour
- 2 tablespoon chicken powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- oil for frying
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 burger buns
- salad leaves as required
- Flatten chicken breast with a kitchen hammer.
- Put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add mustard paste, white vinegar, salt, red chilli and garlic powder. Turn to coat evenly.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- In a small bowl, Mix together the mayonnaise and mustard paste. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, Take a large bowl, combine together the rice flour, corn flour, white flour, black pepper, white pepper, chicken powder, baking powder, garlic powder and salt. Keep aside.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- First, coat the marinated chicken with flour mixture. Then dip in eggs and again repeat this process.
- Heat oil in a large pan or skillet over medium heat. Deep fry Chicken for 5 minutes then put the lid on and cook anoher 5-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked thorough and turn golden brown.
- Remove from oil and keep warm.
- Cut the burger buns in half. Hot a non-stick griddle over medium heat. Toast or warm the burger buns on it.
- Spread mayo sauce on the burger bun then put fried chicken on it. Again spread mayo sauce on it. Top with lettuce or salad leaves. Cover with the other half of the bun. Delicious Zinger Burger is ready to serve.
Serve hot with french fries or coleslaw salad.
If you like this Zinger Burger recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.