Restaurant food made at home! Did you know it could be so easy? Just follow this Mutton tikka recipe and make delicious mutton tikka at home.
Check it out the Mutton Tikka Recipe here!!
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1/2 kg boneless mutton
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp raw papaya paste
- 2 tbsp Tikka masala
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili, crushed
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- salt to taste
- oil as required
- Wash mutton and trim all excess fat.
- Pat dry then cut into small cubes.
- In a large bow, combine together lemon juice, ground cumin, red chili, raw papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, Tikka masala and salt.
- Put mutton in it.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes thread mutton cubes onto skewers.
- Bar B.Q or cook on the grill.
- Turning occasionally and busting with oil.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked thorough.
- Remove from the skewers.
- Mutton Tikka is ready to serve.
- Serve with naan and pudina raita.
If you like Mutton Tikka Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.