Give pizza night a new twist by making spicy Chapli Kebab Pizza (Heavenly Double TREAT)!!
Monday nights are for creativity. Or maybe, you’re like me and just have leftover Chapli Kebab’s wasting away in your fridge. Pinterest gave me the inspiration I needed to take dinner from a boring pizza night to an Italian-Pakistani Twist.
This Chapli Kebab Pizza is my Pakistanized pizza makeover…..you could say that this is an Pakistani-Italian delight….hey, fusion food is the latest fad. A delicious and easy to make pizza with crispy, juicy chapli kebab’s and melty mozzarella cheese! It is sure to be a hit!
Chapli Kebab Pizza
This pizza is so easy to make with left over Chapli Kebab’s with the cheesy topping….nobody could resist. I added dried Italian herbs to the pizza base and that gave a subtle Italian flavor with the Pakistani flavored topping. And just followed my heart to a logical conclusion. I took the shortcut and used the Chili Garlic sauce in place of pizza sauce and lessen cheese to keep it healthy and low fat( you can add more cheese). Well… I needn’t explain what the result was. The recipe finding its place in this blog itself says it all….. Right???
So why go to pizza hut…when you can make healthy homemade ones?? This pizza was a huge hit with my family try it…you will love me more, honestly 🙂
Bismillah, Let’s get started!
Check it out the Chapli Kebab Pizza recipe and printable version below.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dry instant yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 8 leftover chapli kebab's
- 1 cup pizza sauce or Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- fresh coriander leaves or parsley , for topping
- In a large bowl, add yeast and sugar.
- Pour the lukewarm milk and let it stand for about 10 minutes or more until it becomes frothy.
- Place flour and salt in another large bowl.
- Add the yeast mixture and mix well until well combined.
- Now add the oil and knead well till you get a soft ball of dough.
- Cover the bowl with a wet cloth or a plastic wrap and keep in a warm place for 1 hour or until the dough is rise and volume is doubled.
- Once it has doubled, turn the dough onto a well floured surface, pat down and divide into eight small balls.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C.
- Roll dough into pizza crust's.
- Transfer to a mini Pizza pans or baking sheets.
- Spread Pizza sauce or Chili Garlic Sauce evenly.
- Arrange chapli kebab's on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the dried basil and oregano.
- Top with cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle coriander fresh leaves.
- If needed, you can sprinkle a bit more cheese.
- Bake, in the preheated oven, for 15 minutes or until the crust turn brown and cheese melts.
- Remove the pizza pans from the oven.
- Slices each into halves and serve warm. ENJOY!!
- Serve alone as an appetizer, or accompany with a light pasta or salad.
I am a firm believer that every oven is different and you should check on your food periodically to make sure it is cooking properly.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.