Worried about deep frying foods? I am. Especially as I’ve gotten older, I try to look for ways to cut oil especially bad oil in my foods. Try this Olive Pan Fish recipe by chef zakir.
- 300 gm fish fillet
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili, crushed
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- salt to taste
Nutritional information is not yet available.
- Step by Step Method
- Serving Suggestions
- Rinse fish fillets and remove all excess fat then drain.
- Now cut fish fillets in 3 to 4 inch pieces.
- In a bowl, add flour, corn flour, egg, black pepper and salt.
- Mix well and make a smooth batter.
- Put fish fillets in this batter and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Place chopped olives in a shallow dish.
- Coat marinated fish with olives.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Delicious Olive Pan Fish is ready to serve.
- Serve with baked french fries.