Discover the Mouthwatering Hara Masala Keema recipe by Chef Rida Aftab in Tarka on Masala TV.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 500 gm mutton mince
- 250 gm onion, chopped
- 250 gm yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 12 green chilies
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp whole coriander
- 2 tsp red chili, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp hot spices powder
- 1 tsp salt
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available.
- Step by Step Method
- Serving Suggestions
- Marinate minced meat with yogurt, ginger garlic paste and salt for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or pan.
- Place marinated mince in it and cook for 20 minutes on low flame
- Add crush cumin, whole coriander and green chilies.
- Also add chopped onion, chopped garlic, hot spices powder, crushed red chili, crushed black pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame for 30 minutes or until mince is tender.
- Turn the heat off.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander over it.
- Hara Masala Keema is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with chapati.