This simple, delicious Chicken Pasta Salad recipe uses common ingredients and can be prepared ahead of time. Try this Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe!!
[one_third] Prep Time: 10 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 0 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 6[/one_third_last]
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 cup boiled pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 pineapple slices, chopped
- 1/4 piece of ice berg, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- salt to taste
- Cut cooked chicken into thin slices.
- Put chicken slices and boiled pasta in a bowl.
- Add chopped ice berg, pineapples, sugar and mayonnaise in it.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice over it.
- Chicken Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
- Serve with Grilled Meat.