Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Almond French Toast Hearts
These Almond French Toast Hearts are easy to make and so delicious. Confectioners’ sugar, and almond butter tastefully top off each bite. Do try it, Your kids will probably get a kick out of heart-shaped french toast.
Heart shaped cookie cutters can do more than just make cookies, use them to make a special breakfast for the ones you love most. My brother was not in good mood and lil bit annoyed with me. So when I made these Almond French Toast hearts for breakfast yesterday it completely changed the overall of his mood.
Almond French Toast Hearts with Flavored Butter —- A perfect way to say” I Love You Brother ♥♥♥.”
Let me tell you a little secret that it’s a really lovely thing, because if you are anything like me, you could eat golden french toast smothered in almond flavored butter every day of the week.
Tools You needed to make this recipe:
- A large heart-shaped cookie cutter
- A frying pan
- A spatula
- A Hand- Beater
Let’s get started !
Check it out the Almond French Toast Hearts Recipe and printable version below!!
- 6 bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp almond extract, divided
- Sliced fresh strawberries or banana
- Confectioner sugar
- Cut out bread slices with a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Discard trimmings.
- Place eggs, milk and almond extract in a shallow bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Dip each bread slice in egg mixture.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook bread hearts for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Place confectioners' sugar, remaining butter and almond extract in a small bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle additional confectioners' sugar over the french toasts. Almond French Toast Hearts are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve with Almond Flavored Butter.
- If you do not have a heart-shaped cookie cutter, use a heart-shaped template and sharp knife to cut heart shapes.
- Oh yeah, DON’T throw away the extra bread pieces left over from the heart cut-outs. I’ve got something you can do with them. Something tasty. More details later in the week…
If you like this Almond French Toast Hearts Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.