My Food Philosophy
My Food philosophy is food makes people happy. Food is something that likes to be shared amongst family and friends, putting smiles on faces, while warming hearts. The aroma from the bubbling pots stimulates our minds and lifts our spirit.
I think cooking should be about fun and family, I’m not a trained chef. I don’t pretend to be and I think part of my appeal is that my approach to cooking is really relaxed and not rigid.
- Eat at least the recommended 5 servings of fruit and vegetables per day, 7-9 is my goal. 😀
- Brightly colored vegetables and fruits are best! Eat them for the antioxidants!
- Drink plenty of WATER, my goal is 16 glasses per day
- Eat as local as possible
- Organic when you can, consider the economics of it.
- Some raw food every day, it provides much needed enzymes
- Eat what is in season and plenty of it.
- Always eat whole grains and avoid excessive fats and un-natural fats, olive oil and butter are better than margarine.
- Have some chocolate cake once in a while, it will feed your spirit.
- Enjoy your food and it will provide you with much health!